Everyone look at a different camera

Everyone look at a different camera
Good friends

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Help

OK, I need some help. If you view this blog I would truly appreciate some help with my thesis. My business plan needs some work. I am close to the end. I think it's good, but I want it to be great. My professor wants my ILP to be great as well. If someone could point me in the right direction to find some serious numbers on a supermarket business plan I would be extremely grateful. If you are a business owner and would not mind helping me, that would be great. I need some help with my financial statement and my return on investment. Thank you in advance to anyone that gives me some input.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did fine. Congrats on a job well done. I hope you have success in whatever you decide to do. Thanks for all your help and support with my ILP. The Vapir-izor

About Me

I have a wife and two kids. Currently I am an Assistant Store Manager. I will be graduating in June with my Masters in Management. It will be a dream come true. Obtaining my degree has been one of my biggest challenges of my life. Raising a family, working full time and working on a master degree is extremly challenging. My passions are my family and exercising. My family enjoys vacationing on Cape Cod and anywhere there is a beach. Other than my kids, my yellow lab named Jack is my pride and joy. He is part of the family and he is treated as such.