Everyone look at a different camera

Everyone look at a different camera
Good friends

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Classmates

Congratulations, we have one class left. Everyone should be proud of themselves for the tremendous accomplishments at Cambridge College. Graduation will be exciting and fun. I would like to thank all of you for a great two years. We entered the program as colleagues and we are exiting the program as friends. I will miss Tuesday and Wednesday nights with all of you. It will be nice not having any school work for awhile. Work on your action plan and set goals for yourselves. This class is special and should be destined for great things. You will always be part of professional support group when I am in need of some good advice. Thank you again and congratulations.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE THE BEST CLOWN BOY!!!!!

xoxo
THE DOCTOR

Anonymous said...

Artie - I did catch this a little late, but you are extremely correct. We have all collaborated well as a group.We all helped and assisted each other. I also will miss our nights together, and Lord help me, I am about to start again in an MBA program! I must be daft! Graduation should be fun, I am sure we'll all keep each other smiling and Laughing!

Dr. Robbin said...

WILL YOU BE DRIVING YOUR CLOWN CAR TO GRADUATION?
HOW ABOUT THE CLOWN NOSE - WILL IT BE ON OR OFF?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completion of this long journey we all undertook. Toaday is the first day of the rest of our lives. The knowledge we gain by ourselves and from each other should open many doors to us if we choose to open them. Good luck and Godspeed.

The Vapir-izor

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JUNE-
7 DAYS AND COUNTING

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HANNUKAH - ONLY ONE CANDLE LEFT ON MY MINORAH

Anonymous said...

ADD MORE GRADUATION PICTURES WILL YA? AND HOW ABOUT THE RESULTS OF YOUR PRESENTATION WITH THE FAMILY?????

About Me

I have a wife and two kids. Currently I am an Assistant Store Manager. I will be graduating in June with my Masters in Management. It will be a dream come true. Obtaining my degree has been one of my biggest challenges of my life. Raising a family, working full time and working on a master degree is extremly challenging. My passions are my family and exercising. My family enjoys vacationing on Cape Cod and anywhere there is a beach. Other than my kids, my yellow lab named Jack is my pride and joy. He is part of the family and he is treated as such.