Everyone look at a different camera

Everyone look at a different camera
Good friends

Friday, February 22, 2008

Almost Done

I am putting the finishing touches on my thesis paper. It has been almost two years in the making. My thesis is on Neighborhood Markets. Would a Neighborhood Market be a viable approach for the supermarket industry. The business plan that I have been working on would set the store layout with a major focus in perishables and less concentration with main line groceries. What that means is, the store would consist of 80 % perishables and 20 % groceries. If you would walk into an Artie Neighborhood Market you would venture through a 15,000 square foot store. The store would be bursting with beautiful produce, a top of the line butcher shop, a deli, freshly caught seafood, a fresh bakery, a cheese shop with cheese from all over the world, a gourmet olive bar, an elegant flower shop and a kitchen that would prepare a meal for any part of the day. If you look through the blog you will see some of the work that I have done. I hope you enjoy the Neighborhood Blog. Please leave me any feedback on questions and ideas you may have.

2 comments:

Dr. Robbin said...

Clown Boy - Good For You!
I am awaiting the "Helping Hands" handyman to help me with my financials - which is all I have left to go.
In four short days, I have blown through all the stuff I was working on and lost Monday night in my ill fated crash.
My second submission will go to Sharon no later than Monday morning so I can get my suggested corrections and additions.
Be proud of yourself - YOU DONE GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Did this "almost done" comment put a "WHAMMY" on you?

About Me

I have a wife and two kids. Currently I am an Assistant Store Manager. I will be graduating in June with my Masters in Management. It will be a dream come true. Obtaining my degree has been one of my biggest challenges of my life. Raising a family, working full time and working on a master degree is extremly challenging. My passions are my family and exercising. My family enjoys vacationing on Cape Cod and anywhere there is a beach. Other than my kids, my yellow lab named Jack is my pride and joy. He is part of the family and he is treated as such.