Everyone look at a different camera

Everyone look at a different camera
Good friends

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Meat

The customer will not have to pay more for service at the Neighborhood Market. The Neighborhood Market offers a truly special Butcher Shop experience. The Neighborhood Market will offer a full-service Meat Department. Throughout the day, the butchers cut fresh steaks, trim and tie roasts, make fresh kabobs, and prepare stuffed chicken breasts and pork chops. So, no matter the time of day, there will always be a butcher on duty who will be happy to assist the customer

No comments:

About Me

I have a wife and two kids. Currently I am an Assistant Store Manager. I will be graduating in June with my Masters in Management. It will be a dream come true. Obtaining my degree has been one of my biggest challenges of my life. Raising a family, working full time and working on a master degree is extremly challenging. My passions are my family and exercising. My family enjoys vacationing on Cape Cod and anywhere there is a beach. Other than my kids, my yellow lab named Jack is my pride and joy. He is part of the family and he is treated as such.