Everyone look at a different camera

Everyone look at a different camera
Good friends

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Mission

The mission of the Neighborhood Market is to open a neighborhood store and provide outstanding customer service and serve high quality foods at a competitive price. The motto of
the Neighborhood Market is the four f’s, “fresh, fast, fabulous food.” Success can be measured when the customer believes in a store, because the store believes in the service and products it provides.

No comments:

About Me

I have a wife and two kids. Currently I am an Assistant Store Manager. I will be graduating in June with my Masters in Management. It will be a dream come true. Obtaining my degree has been one of my biggest challenges of my life. Raising a family, working full time and working on a master degree is extremly challenging. My passions are my family and exercising. My family enjoys vacationing on Cape Cod and anywhere there is a beach. Other than my kids, my yellow lab named Jack is my pride and joy. He is part of the family and he is treated as such.