Everyone look at a different camera

Everyone look at a different camera
Good friends

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Florist

The Neighborhood Market will offer a wide selection of vibrant flowers and plants. As the seasons and weather change, so do the flowers the customers use to decorate their homes. Customers mark the coming of autumn with the warm tones of yellow and orange that reflects the trees and harvest. Customers celebrate the arrival of spring with the flowers that mark its coming — tulips, hyacinth, daffodils and fragrant lilies and lilac. The Neighborhood Market will provide not only the freshest, most beautiful flowers, but also the flowers that represent those changing seasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will you be selling poison ivy?

About Me

I have a wife and two kids. Currently I am an Assistant Store Manager. I will be graduating in June with my Masters in Management. It will be a dream come true. Obtaining my degree has been one of my biggest challenges of my life. Raising a family, working full time and working on a master degree is extremly challenging. My passions are my family and exercising. My family enjoys vacationing on Cape Cod and anywhere there is a beach. Other than my kids, my yellow lab named Jack is my pride and joy. He is part of the family and he is treated as such.